Lecturers are asked to provide the following for each concept:
- A short summary of the concept developped in the video.
- The lecture slides (maximum 1 per minute, very light)
- The text of the lecture that will be displayed on the teleprompter during recording. It will also be needed for subtitling (and translation).
- A list of key words to form a global glossary for the course.
- Separate graphics to illustrate what is being said. We have a (limited) budget for graphics and animations if needed.
How to prepare your slides: