- Each topic coordinator will be in charge of refining the topic and the split between the concepts (video) and proposing a list of lecturers.
- The detailled content of each topic will be discussed during syllabus committee meetings.
- Once the list of concepts and lecturers will have been agreed, the lecturers will be contacted.
- Each lecturer will then prepare his lecture in coordination with the topic coordinator and one or two members of the syllabus committee (to ensure homogeneity).
- Each lecturer will then choose a recording center were the lecture will be recorded.
Work funded by ARIES
This course is released on under Creative Commons License CC-BY-NC-SA. This licence allows non commercial uses with attribution of the credits to the authors and share alike.